Saturday 13 September 2014

Haul No. 2 – Sanctuary Spa and Antipodes

For anyone interested, Priceline is having some pretty great sales on at the moment. Some 3 for 2, 20% or 30% off and some gift with purchase. Of course, beauty addict that I am, I was unable to resist and grabbed a few items from Antipodes and Sanctuary Spa. My justification was that I was saving a lot of money by buying now and I was running out of eye cream and serum anyway – never mind the back ups that I already have in my beauty drawer..

First off, La Roche-Posay, Antipodes and Sanctuary Spa all had 3 for 2.

From LRP there wasn’t really anything I wanted other than the Effaclar Duo + ($27.99), so I got 3 of those. I know.. Now my back ups have back ups ..

Anyway, I am currently using the Effaclar Duo that I purchased whilst I was on holiday last year, and I quite like it. I believe the Effaclar Duo + is quite similar to the Effaclar Duo, just a little more potent. I can’t wait to try this, as I am quite sure that I will like it J


Sanctuary Spa is a brand that is quite new to me. I am trialling their Warming Thermal mask at the moment, and it is quite nice and warming as the name suggests.  The British bloggers rave about this brand a bit (Amelia Liana and Lily Pebbles in particular) so I thought I’d try more of their products. For a spa brand, I have to say that they are priced very reasonably. The Youth Boosting Facial Night Concentrate and the Therapist’s Secret Facial Oil are $29.99 each and the Time Reversal Face Mask is  $19.99. According to the box, The Youth Boosting range is “targeted for people seeking younger and firmer skin” – that’s me! We’ll see how these products perform..

From Antipodes I got their Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day cream ($48.99), the Apostle Skin-Brightening & Tone-Correcting Serum ($58.99) and the Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream ($44.99).  I have heard a lot of good things from Antipodes in general and the Vanilla day cream and Apostle serum in particular, as well as the Manuka Honey Face mask (review here) . I can’t wait to give these a try!



Will you be taking advantage of Priceline’s current fantastic sales?

S
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment