Monday 4 May 2015

The Perfect Kate Spade Wallet

 So I got a new wallet..





I have been trying this thing lately of not carrying a bag around with me when just popping out and I thought that this wallet would be perfect for this. As you can see, there is a key ring, a zip up pocket for change, a card slot at the front and back, a spot for your license and a couple pockets in side for your notes and receipts - this can fit all your everyday needs. Of course, you still have to carry your phone separately, but since mine is usually in my pocket even if I have a bag, that doesn't really bother me. Car keys however can be an issue, unless you put them on the key ring. If you decide to carry a bag, you can carry a really small one and still fit this wallet in, which is an issue I had with my previous wallet.. I had to carry a big bag just to fit it!

So whilst being really practical, this wallet is also really cute! Can we talk about that colour? I love the taupe - it's neutral enough to be carried everyday, but not as stark as a black would be. And the colour combined with the leather type (a grainy leather) makes me think that this would not get dirty quickly not matter how much you handle it.

What do you think of these types of wallets?

1 comment:

  1. I love Kate Spade wallets! Very very cute style and I love the taupe-gray color you chose!

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete