Tuesday 9 September 2014

Review - Antipodes Manuka Honey Treatment Mask

Antipodes is a brand that I’m new at. I’ve had this mask for a couple of months now and I have to say that I’m loving it! It is both purifying and hydrating. This combination works wonders for my skin, which tends to be drier in the winter months. As this mask is quite hydrating and soothing, it might seem like it’s not doing much, but believe me when I say that the difference is noticeable from the first use.

The tube says to use twice a week and leave on for 15 minutes, but I’ve been known to leave it on for longer. It says that it can also be used to treat spots and blemishes, but I haven’t tried that so can't comment.  It smells of vanilla and honey, which is a fantastic combination.














Antipodes Manuka Honey Treatment $49













All in all, a great mask for the winter when your skin is feeling a little drier. Next on my list from Antipodes? The Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream. Has anyone tried this one?

S
xx



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the love of Antipodes Manuka Honey Treatment Mask Sam. Your blog is starting off really well! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I have more items to try and can't wait to share my thoughts!

      Delete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Antipodes

    ReplyDelete