Thursday 21 August 2014

Review - Bioderma Crealine


Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you must have heard about Bioderma by now. It is a much hyped product and all the makeup artists swear by it, etc, etc.

I bought this when I was last in Paris and to be honest, I was underwhelmed.. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good product – just not a great one like everyone keeps rhapsodising about.

I found that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara all that easily and a bit of tugging action happens. It might just be the way I remove my eye makeup using it, but I find that the Chanel eye makeup remover does a better job (review coming soon), although it's a bit oilier and might not suit sensitive eyes. 

 One thing that I love using the Bioderma for is removing the bulk of my everyday makeup. I use a couple of cotton pads soaked with the Chanel eye makeup remover over my eyes and then I swipe one of those big oval shaped cotton pads drenched in Bioderma all over my face and eyes and repeat. I admit I do use the Bioderma over my eyes after the Chanel eye makeup remover because the Chanel one leaves my eyes feeling quite oily and filmy, if you know what I mean. I then follow this with my everyday cleansing routine although I have also been known to only splash my face with water after the Bioderma if it wasn’t a makeup heavy day.


For those in Australia, Bioderma is now available at Priceline but at an extortionate price. If you don’t want to shell out that much, the cleaninsing water by Avene is just as good as the Bioderma in my opinion and is worth a try.

Please let me know if you’d like me to do an evening skincare routine post.

S
xx











No comments:

Post a Comment