Tuesday 6 January 2015

Review - Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream


Hello ladies, Can you believe that it is now already 2015?! I hope that you have had a marvellous Christmas and that this New Year will bring you nothing but happiness!

I recently finished my eye cream and started road testing the Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil eye cream. 
I have been using this for a few weeks now, and I have to say that I like it a lot better than the Origins one I was using before. It has a gel like consistency that is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving it really hydrated. It is perfect for under your concealer, helping it blend better and it works really well at night as well. If anyone has ever had any issues with the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer or Corrector blending easily, then this is the perfect eye cream to use under!


I can't say at this stage if it does anything for the fine lines under the eyes as I haven't been using it for long enough to notice a difference but my skin has been looking plumper since using this and I will keep on using it hoping that it will make a difference to the fine lines. I will get back to you once I've been using it for long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment