Monday 23 March 2015

New Jo Malone Rock the Ages Collection


As many of you will know, the new collection "Rock the Ages" from Jo Malone is out today. This collection consists of 4 new scents and one I think that has been repackaged.  




The new scents are Tudor Rose and Amber, Lily of the Valley and Ivy, Geranium and Verbena, Birch and Black Pepper and Pomegranate Noir, which is part of the permanent collection I think. All these new colognes are amazing! 

Tudor Rose is a deeper perfume which would be great for an evening out I think. Lily of the Valley and Ivy smells really green and fresh - so nice as an everyday perfume. Geranium and Verbena and Birch and Black Pepper are my favourite in this collection.

I was lucky enough to receive the Birch and Black Pepper Cologne and I have to tell you, it is intense! I can see myself wearing that day in and day out during the cooler months. Geranium and Verbena is also amazing - a lot lighter than the Birch and Black Pepper but oh so nice!

Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment