Friday 4 March 2016

My 3 Favourite Things

This week’s 3 things are items that have gotten a lot of use over the last week and that have made things a bit easier for me.



Pregnancy Pillow
Any pregnant ladies out there will know that sleeping in the third trimester becomes harder and harder. Fortunately, I jumped on the pregnancy pillow early on and it has never proved more useful than it has in the last couple of weeks. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a pillow to use during this uncomfortable time.

Toms shoes
I always wanted to try some Toms as I’d heard such good things about them and I finally took the plunge a few weeks ago and got this pair. I have to say that all the hype around Toms is justified. It is such a nice comfortable shoe and I love the fact that for each pair purchased, one pair gets donated. This pair has hardly left my feet all week – this colour is so beautiful and goes pretty much with everything. Something tells me that this won’t be my last pair of Toms!!

Erin Condren Life planner
My life planner has been seeing a lot of action lately. Whilst I’m always jotting down my appointments in there, I have to admit that I’m not always good at carrying it with me all the time. So last week I decided that it was time for me to put this planner to it’s full use and lo and behold, I have been using it a lot more now. I do include all my meal planning, my grocery shopping list, my blog post ideas and schedule and all of life’s little other things. It has really helped me become even more organised and I love that.

What were your favourite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment