Monday 29 February 2016

February Beauty Wish List

 
With new beauty products coming out all the time, I'm sure all of you also have a beauty wish list. Unfortunately, as much as we'd love to be able to purchase everything we see, it is not always possible. So I thought I'd start a new monthly series where I'd let you know which 5 products had caught my eye that month, bearing in mind that they might not always be new releases.


The first thing that I have really been coveting this month is the Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Eye Set Vol 2. I love the look of those brushes - the powder nude and rose gold are right up my alley! Plus, Zoeva has really become well-known over the last year, and their brush quality is supposed to be amazing and the price is really reasonable! I can' wait t get my hands on those - hopefully in the near future.
Zoeva Nude Spectrum

Zoeva En Taupe

Zoeva Rose Golden

Staying on the Zoeva band wagon, I can't wait to try their eyeshadow palettes. The ones that I am really liking at the moment are Nude Spectrum, En Taupe and Rose Golden. At those prices, starting at EUR17.50, it would be hard to resist getting all 3 once I actually bite the bullet and place and order!
ghd Platinum White Styler
One thing that has been on my wish list for a while is the ghd styler. The one shown here is the ghd Platinum White Styler. However, as much as I would love one of these, I haven't been able to settle on a colour to get. As you all know, these styling tools aren't cheap, so I want to make sure that I pick a colour that I can live with for a few years. This Platinum white one is currently in the running as a favourite, but I also like the arctic gold collection. Now you might see my dilemma.. What to choose...





Next on my wish list is this eye serum from Clinique - the Pep Start Eye Cream. I have read a lot of good reviews about this product. According to the Clinique website, this is a "pep rush for eyes. Just 3 seconds to look wide awake, refreshed. Hydrates, brightens, perks you up." Exactly what I think I'll need once the baby comes along. Hopefully, I'll be adding this to my skincare stash soon.


The last item is the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil. I am a big fan of the original 8 hour cream and would love to try this oil version, especially after all the good reviews floating around. This would be especially handy come autumn/winter I think.

What about you? Have you got anything on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment