Wednesday 8 October 2014

Haul No. 3 - The Body Shop


And yes, I went shopping again.. Online shopping, that is.

I have heard so many good things from bloggers over the past few months about The Body Shop, that I have decided that it was time for me to try out there products again. I used their body butters a long time ago, but somehow, over the last few years, have moved on to other brands, mostly L'Occitane and Crabtree and Evelyn.

Alrighty then, so this time I picked up a few things from the Honey Mania range, namely the body butter, the body scrub and the shower gel. I have to say, these smell divine! They don't have and overwhelming sickly sweet honey smell, which I was worried about. I can't wait to try them out.

I also got my husband the Tea Tree body wash - it was the less girly body wash I could find and I thought he might enjoy it. This one smells lovely and fresh as you'd expect.

I got a couple of things for the bath -  a bath pillow and a body polisher. I cannot wait to give these a whirl!!

Lastly, I got one of their Vitamin E Lip Care with SPF 15 as Essie Button is always talking about that range. Can't wait to try that one either.

All in all, I think this was a pretty successful haul, and can't wait to try all these products. Have you got any Body Shop favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment