Thursday 9 October 2014

Review - L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream



I'm back, once again with a review for you - the L'Occitane Shea Butter foot cream ($42 for 150ml). 
In my humble opinion, this is the BEST foot cream in existence! I have been using it for the last 5 years, and not once have I been tempted to switch to another. This is quite the miracle as I'm not one to stay loyal to any one product - I love to try out new things. 


$42 might seem excessive for a foot cream, but this one is well worth it, and lasts for ages. Let me just start by saying that this cream smells divine. It smells lighty of lavender which is perfect when you're applying this before bed. It is also quite a light consistency - it's almost a mix of a gel and cream consistency, which allows it to be absorbed quickly, whilst still leaving your feet well moisturised. I like to follow this with a pair of bed socks, and once the morning comes around, your feet feel soft and moisturised - exactly what you want.

I would definitely recommend this to everyone - BEST FOOT CREAM EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment