Tuesday 14 October 2014

Homeware Haul No. 1


And yes, I went shopping again and this time it's a homeware haul.

I was a Kmart the other day and going through their homewards section and came across the new stock that they have just brought out. I have to say that it is bang on the money! Having recently moved to a bigger house, I am still looking for bits and pieces to decorate the house with, and these have come just in time!




I decided to go for a beach theme since I live near the beach (of course!) and beach themed items are exactly what Kmart is offering at the moment, at a very good price as well! The white vanilla and Fig candle in the mason jar like container was only $6! I have already burnt it a couple of times and can say that the scent is divine! It's strong enough to make a small room smell nice. The glass vase with the rope around it was $9 and can also be used as a candle holder if you so wish. Another couple if things I got from there are the wicker heart ($4) and the little blackboard (unfortunately, I can't remember the price of this one, but it was definitely under $15). These items are gorgeous and really good quality considering the price range!

A few other things that I purchased over the last week are the little frame ($24.95), the little coasters ($19.95) and the Woodwick candle ($34.95). I got these from the gift shop at AQWA (the aquarium in Perth, WA) of all places. I'd heard good things about the Woodwick candles, but had never seen them around so I was glad when I found it there. Can't wait to burn it! I was quite happy with my finds as I didn't think the gift shop would have anything other than stuffed animals, quite frankly.

Target currently has the Missoni by Target range, and I picked up this little clear tray with the black stripes ($30). I think this is just gorgeous!

One last thing I got was the little bird bath thing. I got this one from Bed, Bath and table and it fits right in with my decor. How cute is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment