Saturday 4 October 2014

What's in my makeup bag



I thought I'd do a fun post today. One of my favourite posts to read is the What's in my makeup bag post and I thought it was past time for me to share my own. So here goes..


The makeup bag that I use at the moment is a freebie I got from L'Occitane - it came with some minis in there and is the perfect size for your everyday makeup. Plus, how gorgeous is that print??

In here, I have some makeup staples - the Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic, the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose, the Revlon cream blush in Flushed, the Rimel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Bronze, a sample size of the Clinique High Impact mascara and the Diorskin Extreme Fit Supermoist powder foundation.


I also have some non-makeup beauty bits such as my little hair brush that I got from Boots, a glass nail file, a Vera Wang Pink Princess rollerball, an Avene hydrating face cream, the YSL Parisienne body lotion, an Almond hand cream from L'Occitane and of course, bobby pins.

What do you have in your makeup bags?

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment