Monday 27 October 2014

Bobbi Brown Haul


I mentioned a couple of weeks ago on twitter that I had purchased the limited edition Chocolate Long-Wear Eye Trio and a BB cream and they have finally arrived!! I haven't had a chance to test them out yet, but I have to say that the colours look gorgeous!




In the trio, you get 2 Cream Shadows in Bronze Sugar and Praline and one Gel Eyeliner in Dark Chocolate Ink, as well as a mini application brush. These colours are perfect for your lazy day makeup - all you need to do is apply one of the cream shadows (or both if you're feeling fancy), the gel eyeliner and some mascara, and you're set for the day! This dark chocolate brown is right up my alley at the moment as I am trying to stay away from the black eyeliners. This is quite a dark colour, almost black, but it is still softer than black.

L-R - Bronze Sugar, Praline and Dark Chocolate Ink


These are my first Bobbi Brown cream shadows, and I have to admit I'm impressed by the texture. They are soft, silky and smooth, and do not pull the skin. Let's hope that the longevity is also as great and we'll be onto a winner! I know that the gel liner will be long lasting, having used several of those before.


The last item I got is the BB Cream with SPF 35. I have to say that I wasn't sure about getting this one. I have fond my holy grail BB Cream in the Christian Dior Dior Skin Nude BB Cream, but being the beauty addict that I am, I could resist getting this one to try. At least I only got a small size! I haven't tried any of Bobbi Brown's BB Creams before, so I have no idea what to expect, but hope that like all Bobbi Brown products, this will be amazing!

I can't wait to try all these tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment